Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Holiday

This holiday while this people enjoying life....


This girl feeling down and lonely and...


She has to share and cramped with this people. The cause .....


Flood.....




Am Glad I'm able to share this holiday with them, remind me how lucky I am. Alhamdulilah! and May Allah help them all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, no matter how small your contribution, it will be long cherished in their heatrs and in the hereafter! I'm proud of you all!

enemy said...

Insya Allah, willing to do more if God permitted.

Anonymous said...

Hi, blog hopping from Ghooseland.
Funny but I had a 'recollection' of a flood victims shelter during my Haj recently. It was when we had to stay at a very cramp desert tent in Mina for 3 nights (much much more cramp than in this pic). A few days later, we saw d Johor flood news on Al-Jazeera.

enemy said...

Hi Hazia, Welcome and thanks for dropping by.
Yes its a kind of a strange holiday for me too. It started with me telling a friend that this holiday I want to do something more benefitting for the people since its in conjunction with Eid ul-Adha. Wasnt expecting anything then things just happened. I guess if we want to do good and are sincere about it, Insya-Allah it will happen...