
Running in circles
Chasing my own tale
Relativity
I would End up
Where I Start off
The end in the Beginning
Is the End….
I’m just a memory….
Even if its in just a Ghoose tale….
And I thank you…
Chasing my own tale
Relativity
I would End up
Where I Start off
The end in the Beginning
Is the End….
I’m just a memory….
Even if its in just a Ghoose tale….
And I thank you…
4 comments:
nice one.
see a dog after its own tail or
its pie hole....always in predicament.
Wow. Beauty.
I see. Its a dog world out there. So everybody is into dog's tale?
:-)
A bit too early but will not be around to say.........
Selamat Hari Raya Korban bruder.
Mohon Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Thanks for the beautiful reminders.
Say a prayer or two for the kambing and lembu. May it be a painless sacrifice.
I used to observe dogs chasing their own tales and was so inspired that I wrote a song so melancholically beautiful!
I named it 'How much is that doggie in the window?'
Woof Woof!;)
hedonistic markle
it is a predicament situation and such is life itself, yet we are proud of it....shame on us :)
Saedah
Thanks for the greeting and sure will pray for the kambing and lembu... and for you do enjoy the holidays
Zerozero
When is the album going to be release?
Post a Comment