That's a long list of L bruder. You forgot.... Laila. hehe Life is short bruder. Stop seeking. Seize! :-) Den memang pandai cakap jerr. But really. Life is short.
We all crave what we think we're missing. Greeks would call it the game of the gods. What you crave is transitory. I think. Certainly don't know anyone in a prolonged state of bliss. Do you enemy? I've been craving since a child. No-one fills my void: Its up to me. There's nothing beyond self. Accept self, isolation, and the world is yours.
So if that's all true, why am I communicating with others? Cos my emotions not doing what my intellect dictates!
6 comments:
I'm a dark seeker
That's a long list of L bruder.
You forgot.... Laila. hehe
Life is short bruder.
Stop seeking. Seize! :-)
Den memang pandai cakap jerr.
But really. Life is short.
Dark Seeker! I got a surprise for you...Check out my, the other side of enemy...
Saedah, I'll seize it up when the time is right/ripe. At the moment still going ard with L-plate..
late love last longer....
ameen.
theres nothing left to say.... :)
late love last longer...
come what may lies ahead...
We all crave what we think we're missing.
Greeks would call it the game of the gods.
What you crave is transitory.
I think.
Certainly don't know anyone in a prolonged state of bliss.
Do you enemy?
I've been craving since a child.
No-one fills my void: Its up to me.
There's nothing beyond self.
Accept self, isolation, and the world is yours.
So if that's all true, why am I communicating with others?
Cos my emotions not doing what my intellect dictates!
Post a Comment