
Coffee and tea
You and me
An evening
Staring
Into history and theology
Of what a day makes
A difference in perspective
Went off on the tangent
Carefully measured words
Lost in translation
An unspoken pass
Sits beside awkwardly
Projection on the wall
Says it all
One existence
As a question
As an answer
As a test
Not a wrongdoing
But the role of being
Embracing
The purpose of it all
And carry on living
....Two friends of 'a different kind'
unwinding and reflecting
Thanks B for the evening
Have a good midweek rest..
5 comments:
Beautifully done Enemy!
RJ
How was Ramadan? I enjoyed the tranquility of every holy day. Eid Mubarak as well.
How've you been?
Missed reading your posts!
Hi Disturb,
Thanks! Yes I do enjoy the tranquility of the holy month. You're back, I'll visit you soon.
Words for words?
I'm wondering
Why would I pollute
A complete encapsulation?
Keenly observed and perfectly rendered.
To share?
My words are redundant
Just know :-)
Thanx for dropping by tegdirb haras
The next post is for you too... Something I'm sure we could relate
cheers
Post a Comment