Salaaaam bruder! :) Yup. A precious lesson I learnt quite recently. hehe. Sorry itu LEMAU kena tutup kejap cus I use account for my assignment. Too many accounts already until I can't keep track so decided to stick to LEMAU. After it's marked boleh bukak kedai. :) How r u? Late July InsyaAllah I am going back to do some work for a while. Wanna shoot at Ubin? Probably the only kampong left in Spore. Told Rudy abt it already. Take care bruder. Can't wait to be home.
Salam, Am ok bit busy with a few minor things but still good, nevertheless. Ok so will be waiting for the return of "Lemau". Your timing just nice too by then I'll be back from my residency in Indonesia. Ok we'll explore P. Ubin this time around. See you soon and you take care too.
hi,enemy yes, your right we have to respect one's opinion bc they have their own reasons. whatever it is we cn only give suggestions or just listen.*Smskyfugi*
3 comments:
Salaaaam bruder! :) Yup. A precious lesson I learnt quite recently. hehe. Sorry itu LEMAU kena tutup kejap cus I use account for my assignment. Too many accounts already until I can't keep track so decided to stick to LEMAU. After it's marked boleh bukak kedai. :) How r u? Late July InsyaAllah I am going back to do some work for a while. Wanna shoot at Ubin? Probably the only kampong left in Spore. Told Rudy abt it already. Take care bruder. Can't wait to be home.
Salam, Am ok bit busy with a few minor things but still good, nevertheless. Ok so will be waiting for the return of "Lemau". Your timing just nice too by then I'll be back from my residency in Indonesia. Ok we'll explore P. Ubin this time around. See you soon and you take care too.
hi,enemy
yes, your right
we have to respect one's opinion bc they have their own reasons.
whatever it is we cn only give suggestions or just listen.*Smskyfugi*
Post a Comment