Hello! (echo) Ok its been a while since I last upload an entry. I've been very busy with work and some other extra curriculum activity. I felt very old and somehow starts to be very forgetful. My memory is failing me the past few days. I've end up sms-ing the wrong friend twice in the period of two days. Thankfully the 'wrong' friend is very forgiving and able to laugh at my forgetfulness. Anyway two wrongs does make a right, this friend of mine end up to be the antidote to my forgetfulness.
This is her sms to me:
"No worries, getting old is no fun but at times we do funny things. Always good to make someone else laugh. Yeah, its about time you updated your blog. Full of dust and cobwebs already."
Thank You "Al"
1 comment:
Getting old can be tough. I am worried about the same thing, uhmmm lets see what was I talking about, Oh, forgetting stuff. I do it all of the time. My wife gets irritated sometimes when i forget to call her back and such. Seeing the changes taking place in the mirror is the worst.
Post a Comment