Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Peregrinate

...And so what I've been up to for the past few weeks and more? I've been travelling to Germany (Berlin) and UAE (mainly Dubai and a small part of Sharjah). Just got back today and I'm so rejuvenated. The best part of it all is that the travelling is not finish yet. Firstly I will be embarking on the cycling trip from Singapore to Thailand this weekend. On top of that a mountain trekking adventure is in the itinerary in few weeks time. Will write more about the trip and reDiscovery later on, in the mean time... some visuals.






...it starts with a lone journey and end with familiar faces..."Never stops exploring"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...it's good to be back!!! Inspired!:)

enemy said...

Yes! indeed just need to be surrounded by positive enthusiast energy and wahlah! motomoto is back... the name so fine you have to say it twice...