Saturday, June 16, 2007

About Last Night

To Those Friends who were there at the railway station last night!
We in the same train, in a way!
Can you hear me sigh?
And smiling....



Artist: Embrace
Album: Out Of Nothing
Title: Gravity

Honey
It's been a long time coming
And I can't stop now
Such a long time running
And I can't stop now
Do you hear my heart beating?
Can you hear the sound?
Cos I can't help thinking
And I don't look down...

And then I looked up at the sun and I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns for you and me
And then I looked up at the sky and saw the sun
And the way that gravity pulls on everyone
On everyone...

Baby its been a long time waiting
Such a long long time
And I can't stop smiling
No I can't stop now
Do you hear my heart beating?
Oh can you hear that sound?
Cos I can't help crying
And I won't look down...

And then I looked up at the sun and I could see
Oh the way that gravity turns on you and me
And then I looked up at the sun and saw the sky
And the way that gravity pulls on you and I
On you and I

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And that song...'going to the chapel and gonna get married' hahaha! How can I ever forget...although it's a bit unapropriate.:)

Yes brudder we're with you brah! We feel you...All the way! :)

ghoose said...

lovely gravity...hmmm tangkap nampak hah...in feb i posted this song rendition by Coldplay...

at night when we are all alone.... the gravity pulls the tears slowly down our cheeks..
to cool the swelling & pain in
our hearts...


february-gravity

enemy said...

Yes, bros
its all about the law of gravity and how it taking its toll on us....

"In drops you lose yourselves, yet you must remain alive" Attar

Am just enjoying the moment bro ghoose!just enjoying it, have to admit its nice to tangkap once in a while...