Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Leave a Mark

Each breath,
Each jerk,
Each move,
Each dot,
Each stroke,
Each line,
Each squiggle,
Each splash of colour,
On the canvas,
Create a mark.
No matter how big or small
It still a mark nevertheless...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

true. true. How very true indeed.

Memories can be captured in many ways...some tangible while others are too too sacred to be touched... but they all leave theirs marks and impact behind no matter how big or insignificant they may appear. *sigh*

The question is how do we leave ours at the end of the day.

Lampu said...

When its time to head for home, I will leave behind... all the question marks cus I know only then... will I get all the answers that I long for.:-)

ghoose said...

yep it start off with a dot.... then millons of lines later... a heart is captured through the eyes of the beholder

i have a bottled fart in my freezer... hows that for lasting legacy... hee hee i kill me... :)

enemy said...

Welcome sister saedah, with your fresh perspective. The marks that we left behind are more for us than anybody. I guess when we meet Him there is no more question marks or any marks at all we are just like the clean white sheet of canvas, "Purity". Now need to erase the "dirty marks" and that includes the one in the freezer too bro ghoose, hehe!

Anonymous said...

Spanish...yeah, right!

enemy said...

"the" anonymous, you no longer a voyeur, good to 'see' you. Its like we took a Spanish crash course, suddenly when we woke up! presto!