Thursday, June 05, 2008

The One Not There


i lost
me
to a Point
and i thank You.
Reflection
Reflective
Relationship
Vulnerability in full grace
coming to term with One
being.
while circling through Space
searching and eyeing
what was not meant to be
me.
imperfection
best not to be ignored
but to highlight
and embrace.
i seek
forgiveness
for claiming
its me.
embarrass
by the light shone
for it is His will
that i be.
And i thank You
and you
…for being

9 comments:

wcgillian said...

That is a well done ramble sir!

RJ

BizyLizy said...

Oh, this is so beautiful...so healing.

Why is it, enemy, you always seem to have something that speaks directly to my soul??

You must be magic!

:o)

-BizyLizy

enemy said...

Rj
Thanx for the kind word

bizylizy
maybe like in Pink Floyd Song. "We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl"... thanx

A Minah Speaks said...

I missed "the one not there" too bro. A very touching entry.
Imperfection is part of the picture cos that's how we are - but I didn't notice it till u pointed it out:)

Good show too. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I sense guilt... maybe to an extent regret? But you say you are "thankful" however is that true or are you being sarcastic?
Amazing words, well written!

I am completely in love with your poetry.

enemy said...

Minah
thanx : ]

Disturb Stranger
thanx, its everything roll into one.
Sigh! an experience whether good or bad is a learning process. Hence I thankful for that...

Lampu said...

Me still eyeing the one below :). Winter in Tassy is freezing lerr...not chilling.
But my heart is filled with warmth so it's bearable. :)

enemy said...

Saedah
Alhamdulilah! Its a matter getting use to it : ) have fun.

Anonymous said...

Very beautifully written