Personally I think there is no poetry and art without love. :) It's the soul of every creative work. Correct me if I am wrong bruder. Love every living being sincerely without expecting love in return. Come on it is imposssible to hate someone who loves you. But then.... again... there are different levels of love and different ways to love... for different beings and different reasons. And this is the tricky bit. hehe Love is not a disease. Don't try to avoid it. But then again.. I am not doctor love. Go and ask bruder angsa! hehe
7 comments:
so... what is this one word that takes a lifetime bruder? :)
Its a charade you have to guess : )
Yeah, life-time effort indeed.
Bro, stick to art and poetry please :)
Love?
. . . .
The little girl got it right!
Minah....
Personally I think there is no poetry and art without love. :) It's the soul of every creative work. Correct me if I am wrong bruder.
Love every living being sincerely without expecting love in return. Come on it is imposssible to hate someone who loves you. But then.... again... there are different levels of love and different ways to love... for different beings and different reasons. And this is the tricky bit. hehe
Love is not a disease. Don't try to avoid it.
But then again.. I am not doctor love. Go and ask bruder angsa! hehe
Post a Comment