
...And so today I decided to make it official about my intention. Last year I share a piece of personal dream with my students and that is I would like to take a few years off and travel around the world on a bicycle. It is a long shot but for now I would be content just to be able to cycle through the straits of Malaysia all the way to the border of Thailand. Years it has been since I thought of this idea and I've been looking for cycling buddy/ies but to no avail. This buddy factor has been holding me back. So I decide this year 2010 sometimes in mid June, with or without a buddy I'll be doing the cycling trip in Malaysia.
Any of you out there who by any chance would like to go on this trip are welcome to join. All you need is a bicycle and an adventurous heart and an open mind.
Yours,
Enemy
5 comments:
Moments like this... I wish I am a man. :) My brother would love to join you but I doubt wifey will allow. All the best brother. Keep the dream alive.
2 months here and my health is already deteriorating, so I am thinking of leaving too.
Cheers! :)
C'mon... its not a man thing. Just a restless person with a wondering wandering mind..hehehe! Yes this little island is getting too claustrophobic and I'm running out of activity to do. Need the wide open space like Tasmania...sigh!
Your energy is amazing and your thirst for life is second to none Enemy! I salute you sir and may our paths cross one day.
Thanks for the compliment Deadhorse. And yes may our paths cross one day.
You need no one to make your dreams come true. U just need a whole lotta imagination that's all.
May all our dreams take flight and be fullfilled!
Cheerios
Son of Rambo!
Post a Comment