The Adventure of A Nobody
The truth can be creepy. I pray the Large Hadron Collider is not a big giant DEATHBED terminator. 2 more days to go bruder. :)
you too angst n negative lah! just look at the kid photo lol. terminator hope they include transformers too : )
Who's tomb is this bro? So white!
One of the Hang!.......Jebat...hehehe!
i wonder bout the tomb of a man wit size 13.... is it gonna be long n big at the end.... somehow these dont come out rite .... moderator pls delete...
yah, moderator please delete ghoose! Thank you
I've found my spot already...
Disturb Stranger, I'm sure you did. I found mine too but I dont know if the town council will let me...
Interestingly put...i have an image of where i want to be buried. In my head it seems so perfect but in reality i know i will be far from it. I like this post...
Hi Tempest,nice to hear from you...and thanks :-)
The town council has no say.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
The truth can be creepy. I pray the Large Hadron Collider is not a big giant DEATHBED terminator. 2 more days to go bruder. :)
you too angst n negative lah! just look at the kid photo lol. terminator hope they include transformers too : )
Who's tomb is this bro? So white!
One of the Hang!....
...Jebat...hehehe!
i wonder bout the tomb of a man wit size 13.... is it gonna be long n big at the end.... somehow these dont come out rite .... moderator pls delete...
yah, moderator please delete ghoose! Thank you
I've found my spot already...
Disturb Stranger,
I'm sure you did. I found mine too but I dont know if the town council will let me...
Interestingly put...i have an image of where i want to be buried. In my head it seems so perfect but in reality i know i will be far from it.
I like this post...
Hi Tempest,
nice to hear from you.
..and thanks :-)
The town council has no say.
Post a Comment