Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let me Be..


Sigh!
I’ve to sleep with me
Again and forever,
Disappointed by the others
Disappointment to the others.
Eyes shut
The mind ponders
The heart
Never stops gazing
Through the slitted pain
And the ears
Never stop listening
Perturbed by the whispering
Of the soul(s)
A complicated
Painful path
Trapped
Between the brick wall
And the trails of blood.
Then again maybe
It was not meant to be
A lifelong search for peace
Start and End with
Two biggest disappointments
That could ever be
Me not forgiving
And letting it be.
For now let me be
Just one major disappointment
And that is me ….
the enemy

forgive me for what I have done,
What I have not and for the things
I may do….

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there enemy..stumble ur blog by chance.read ur poems and thoughts and was wondering u inspire others but what inspired u.ur thoughts reaching out for something but never find what is sought after.so sad..anyways a good blog.

Shades

enemy said...

Hi Shades,
Thanks for dropping by.
"What inspired me?"
...Life, people and the events that occurred. At times I felt that i got it but it slips away. Just like one of those colourful poster of a certain campaign that soon will fade away after sometimes, its just part of human being need to be reminded constantly...especially for me : )

Once again thanks!

Lampu said...

'Forgive me for what I may do' is a very interesting concept. hehe. Reminds me of the Chinese concept of 'Pakaliaou'.. Malay equivalent of 'Bedal semua'. hehe
If only it's that simple. :)

enemy said...

Its a 'safeguard' you know i may not be totally aware of my own action in relations to others.... . BUT should never be abuse or use as an excuse or as an escape clause....its just a theory..beautiful and perfect but like you said it sis, it more 'complicated'...sigh!

Anonymous said...

interesting words, bro. sometimes, others made us aware of our actions but our pride is just too big to admit it.

(talking nonsense.. haha)

Anonymous said...

You sound apologetic...
beautifully expressed though..


well done!

enemy said...

Joe,
Live and learn...Sometimes the mistake we see in others serve as a learning point for us. Not a talking point : )

disturb stranger
thanks, It takes two... therefore I'm guilty too.