This act of giving back to the community
Has turn into a business opportunity
There is no mercy
There is no relief
Riding on the waves of other people miseryThere is no relief
The intention and sincerity has lost its virginity
The love of giving
The love of sharing
Is actually a media for celebrity propagandaThe love of sharing
A masquerade for those with a selfish agenda
…. Its time to clean up this act
Need to reflect !
3 comments:
Right on enemy,
When I was a cop in Washington, there was a time of year that we would go stand in front of markets and take donations of canned goods from people. We would then give it to the food bank. It was great publicity for the department. But in reality it was just that. It was only for a few days every year. We took the credit for the donations instead of the people that actually gave us the goods. This is a small example but it demonstrates what you are saying. It applies to the bigger spectrum of things. Good post my friend!
Randy
Randy,
Thanks
I felt so guilty and betray by the system that I believe, trust and support..sigh!
I never liked sharing...
very warm words though.
Post a Comment